Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Walther P38 and Luger P08 recently purchased

Article about: Congrats on the two new aquisitions! In the States,many would affectionately call your luger a "black widow" not a actual technical/documented term.But one that collectors liked to

Default Re: Walther P38 and Luger P08 recently purchased

Congrats on the two new aquisitions!

In the States,many would affectionately call your luger a "black widow" not a actual technical/documented term.But one that collectors liked to use,because of the blued vs strawed parts. looks like the typical eagle 63 proof........

whats the chamber date?

The SIG I traded only cost me $350.00 so I got a good deal it also came in an american shoulder holster from the actual guy who brought it back, interestingly the holster has a white spade symbol on it making me think airborne but not totally certain

Agree on the deacts Guys. You still have the real deal and besides would you really want to pull the trigger on something worth $2000 and break something. So much for collector value. Just my view.

Well the originator of the post has to have a reach due to regulations in his country, mine on the other hand is fully working but I didn't think the grade was that high so if fired it a few times which I must say was very enjoyable as its incredibly accurate, the bore is crisp rifling is sharp and the action as good today as when it originally was in use, mine has holster wear from the shoulder holster that the soldier who picked it up in WWII placed it in, sadly it meant no original mag but a p1 mag works fine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2