Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What Do I have

Article about: Hi Guys My Dad passed away a few years ago and has had this reed "9" Luger since the war. What is it and what is it worth? thx bob

Default What Do I have

Hi Guys

My Dad passed away a few years ago and has had this reed "9" Luger since the war. What is it and what is it worth?

thx

bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What Do I have   What Do I have  

What Do I have  

From what we can see in the photos, it looks to be a WWI Artillery Luger and in nice condition as well. Can we see more photos of it and it's holster? They are quite collectable.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I've seen many of these lugers with a big 9 on the grip. Consensus states that they were engraved so that they could be identified as 9mm instead of the 7.65x21 .30 cal lugers.

CBH
    ?

Yes they also did that to Mauser C-96's .

?

I'll give you $500.00 for it.

CBH
    ?

PS , Beautiful Luger

- - ------- - -

501$

Wow!! Yep got a real gem there. Some may call it the Holy Grail of Lugers. In any event an extremely sought after and valuable piece. Thanks for sharing.

MAP
    ?

$502.50

If I were you I would keep it in the family. It is part of your history. That said, please show us more pictures. Would love to see the 41 dated holster. I'm by no mean close to an expert on these but never realized they used these long barreled lugars in WW2.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    PS , Beautiful Luger

- - ------- - -

501$
    US or Canadian ?

502.75 american

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast