Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

What are your thoughts on this Luger

Article about: Even though we live US we should not look at deacts in other countries as paperweight (or ours), for them laws restrict the owner ship of live guns. Each gun still has it own history, each i

Default Re: What are your thoughts on this Luger

I agree its more than a paperweight. Not everyone can have active guns in their collection. The price is steep but I would have it in my collection any day of the week

Jason

?

i still cant get over the prices for de activated gun's. i could not bring my self to pay that kind of money on a non functioning gun. to own one is fine, but the prices seem way out of line for something that wont work. thats my main issue. on the other side of the coin, it would make a cool desk paper weight.
    andrew

?

Can I ask why it would have British proof marks?

Hi AMTG,
    My thought on the British proof marks are, i should imagine that before the 1997 handgun ban in the U.K, it was a live firing pistol. Then our great government decided to treat us like kids and ban the handgun, most revolvers and pistols were melted down but some were sold to dealers this is one that got through thank god.
    Dave.

?

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi AMTG,
    My thought on the British proof marks are, i should imagine that before the 1997 handgun ban in the U.K, it was a live firing pistol. Then our great government decided to treat us like kids and ban the handgun, most revolvers and pistols were melted down but some were sold to dealers this is one that got through thank god.
    Dave.
    Sad as feck!

Hi scout,
    I agree on your comment but that is the way this country has gone and we have to pay the price for it, my thought s are our government is to soft on things they should be harder on and take it out on the british people.
    the most law abiding were the ones with the firearms permits if you did anything wrong you would lose it, now there are
    handguns all over the place illegal of course. Great shame.
    Dave.

?

I could not agree more, Dave.
    A sad state of affairs.
    After 1990 the Continent also got flooded with illegal arms.
    Sorry for OT. It just saddens me, that these guns were mutilated (and that Brits had their guns destroyed in a mad rush and are not allowed to own functional guns).
    Will shut trap now

?

Please see this link for my Luger that's for sale full matching serials original holster can be stripped and dry fired and I only want a £1000 ovno also has deactivation certificate the gun in the pics you have shown don't even have matching serial numbers please see link

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/firea...olster-136836/

heck way too much there my freind way to much

?

As I said in the thread linked to below; for that kind of money, I know on what and where I would spend my money, were I in the market for a de-ac.
    Deko-Waffen-Munition

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast