Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

What are your thoughts on this Luger

Article about: Even though we live US we should not look at deacts in other countries as paperweight (or ours), for them laws restrict the owner ship of live guns. Each gun still has it own history, each i

Default Re: What are your thoughts on this Luger

im biased anyway,anything german costs so much more than allied deacts,could get vietnam colt m16 now that would standout on the wall more than a luger,but each to there own choices and likes,hope you enjoy it never the less all the best dave.

I want to get a deac M16
    But the price ain't cheap in Norway

well you can try a magazine called shotgunnews.com i get it 2 times a month there all ways selling kits on there for the m-16

Quote by Normandie View Post
    I want to get a deac M16
    But the price ain't cheap in Norway
    about £1000,£1200 here in the uk,but there's more than one type in the AR family so prices do vary,dave

Quote by samnev View Post
    +1. Some of us are lucky enough to have so many firearms they just sit in safes or are displayed on walls and they never got fired just admired. So what really is the difference between that and deacts. Perhaps some day the US laws will change and we will have only dewats. Just look at how many class III's are dewats. Many collectors in the US collect them.
    Knock on wood for Guns in the US. "knock"

hell i have 3 ars 1 is a m16 a1 lookalike,,2nd is a car-15 in 9mm,,,3rd is a car-15 in 223

Quote by sniperjohn View Post
    yepppers on that,most of my guns in the safe i shoot them some i dont do to value of them i just leave it at that,,deacts are ok but i revther have the real deal..i love the dug up rlics there great and the history behind them ,i have 5 relics guns coming in the grease gun i got from a digger here,and a luger,and a mg-42 i got from dug-up,and a mp-40 coming from poland,
    Don't you think it rather risky to attempt to import machineguns into the US, especially while advertising it on the web? Relics are great, but definitely not worth Fed time in my opinion.

heck these guns all deact do to regs,thay can not be made to fire,

?

yeah, im offered a nice one with matching numbers and mag matching for $1400 .. and its fuctional and comes with additional mag not matching also the hardshell holster.
    Quote by Andrew View Post
    i still cant get over the prices for de activated gun's. i could not bring my self to pay that kind of money on a non functioning gun. to own one is fine, but the prices seem way out of line for something that wont work. thats my main issue. on the other side of the coin, it would make a cool desk paper weight.
    andrew

yea but all my guns i have all semi-auto,my dug up stuff is going around to display around the safe

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast