Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Deutsches Rotes Kreuz

Article about: Although not really in my militaria collecting field, I could not turn this one down. As I had no family members in the Red Cross during the war, the knife collector in me would someday like

Default Re: Deutsches Rotes Kreuz

Quote by lach470 View Post
    Great looking buckle Ralph! Congrats on this recent pickup....Looks fantastic!

Rob
    Thanks Rob!
    Glad you like it.
    Hope you and yours are well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Rotes Kreuz
    P
    Many

I like how it has a lite patina to it. Great pick up.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    I like how it has a lite patina to it. Great pick up.
    Thank you!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Superb sharp detail and finish buckle! I don't blame you either -I don't collect buckles in general, but That one is a Beauty! I would have picked it up myself!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Superb sharp detail and finish buckle! I don't blame you either -I don't collect buckles in general, but That one is a Beauty! I would have picked it up myself!
    Thank you William!
    I don't generally collect buckles either, although I have a few that are dispersed throughout my collection. Usually used as display props.
    Ralph.

I just got this exact same buckle a few weeks ago, minty just like yours, I love the design, they look really good when in hand, congrats!!!!!

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    I just got this exact same buckle a few weeks ago, minty just like yours, I love the design, they look really good when in hand, congrats!!!!!
    Thanks John!
    I agree.
    Ralph.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Nor do it, but I've found a belt and buckle, a dagger, cap/helmet, a few medals, and maybe a uniform in the back make a great display set. For this reason, I may start picking up a few more. I can also see the appeal to these, as they have great detail and look quite nice. Once again, great add, congratulations.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 07-28-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Here is mine it has small amount of wear You have a nice great shape buckle. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Rotes Kreuz   Deutsches Rotes Kreuz  

Deutsches Rotes Kreuz  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2