Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

DRK Koppelschloss - Authentic ?

Article about: Hello Gentlemen, I've have been offered this DRK buckle, only have these three pictures. My knowledge of buckles is limited and this DRK cast buckle is virgin territory to me. Do members thi

?

Default DRK Koppelschloss - Authentic ?

Hello Gentlemen,
    I've have been offered this DRK buckle, only have these three pictures. My knowledge of buckles is limited and this DRK cast buckle is virgin territory to me. Do members think this one is original ? All information welcome.
    Best Wishes
    Attached Images Attached Images DRK Koppelschloss - Authentic ?  DRK Koppelschloss - Authentic ?  DRK Koppelschloss - Authentic ? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK Koppelschloss - Authentic ?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: DRK Koppelschloss - Authentic ?

My mistake - two pictures came out too small. Here are normal sized ones.
    Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images DRK Koppelschloss - Authentic ?  DRK Koppelschloss - Authentic ? 

I cannot see any problems with this DRK by Overhoff and which incidentally is die stamped aluminium and not cast.

There are cast fakes about and the best known is one displaying the JFS logo. Let me know if you would like some images of this fake.

Regards,

David

It looks like a fine DRK by Overhoff und Cie, Lundenscheid to me, however please wait until Ben, David or one of the more experienced member's chimes in. Personally I wouldn't be paying more than $150 for it. Here's an original Overhoff DRK for comparison.

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRK Koppelschloss - Authentic ?   DRK Koppelschloss - Authentic ?  

Attached Images Attached Images DRK Koppelschloss - Authentic ? 

David, you beat me to it!

Hi guys been watching the thread with interest, the only thing about the buckle I would like to see more of is the prongs, there seems to be some pitting on them
    Ben

?

Hello Gentlemen,
    Thanks for all the posts. Adam your piece is quite magnificent, looking at the one I've been offered (seller wants 100 euro) I'm undecided, don't doubt its original, but eagle's talon's, top of the eagle's wings and part of the head, seem to have been partly scuffed away. I've asked the seller to send me a better close-up picture. I'll decide then. Once again thanks
    Alec

I think 100 euros is about what these buckles are going for. Good luck - and you're taking the right appoach: take your time and be sure of what it is you are getting! If it sells before you get it - then it just wasn't meant to be and you'll find another. These buckles are not particularly rare.

Good luck!

Rob

?

Hello Everyone,
    The seller sent me yesterday a close-up, fully detailed picture of the DRK buckle. I don't think, I shall be buying it, the scuffing / damage is more extensive than I first thought, extends onto the top half of the swastika. For 100 euro I think I can get a better one.
    Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRK Koppelschloss - Authentic ?  

You can pick up mint examples of these buckles so I dont blame you for waiting
    Ben

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast