Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

DRK: Need your help

Article about: Hello Gentleman, I am new to the group and I have been very impressed with the knowledge you all have. I am a novice collector/buyer and a while back I bought some WWII German items at an on

?

Default DRK: Need your help

Hello Gentleman,
    I am new to the group and I have been very impressed with the knowledge you all have. I am a novice collector/buyer and a while back I bought some WWII German items at an online auction. I need to sell my items to pay some medical bills, but the last thing I want to do is sell an item that maybe a reproduction, and this is where I need your help. Please take a look at the belt buckle and give me your opinion if it is real, or a reproduction. Thank you for your feedback.

Respectfully,
    Dan W.
    Senior Chief Petty Officer
    USN Retired

DRK: Need your helpDRK: Need your help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK: Need your help
    P
    Many

Hi Dan and welcome to the forum

Mate bad news I'm afraid, the buckle is indeed a fake. if you have a look through the rouges gallery there are others in there, can you post these pics to join them please?

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-...-gallery-1530/

Thanks
    Ben

?

Hi Ben and thank you for your feedback. Yes I will gladly post them in the gallery, but I am not very computer savy, so can you tell me how I find this rouges gallery?

Click on the link in my post mate, its says Rouges Gallery in white
    Ben