Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new DRK buckle

Article about: Hi All, I picked up this DRK buckle for a display I am working on, and it has to be one of my favorites so far, I just love the design and amazing detail on this one, it is near mint and rea

Default My new DRK buckle

Hi All,
    I picked up this DRK buckle for a display I am working on, and it has to be one of my favorites so far, I just love the design and amazing detail on this one, it is near mint and really pops out at you, check out those close ups!!!!! I know ben will enjoy the photo's
    My new DRK buckleMy new DRK buckleMy new DRK buckleMy new DRK buckleMy new DRK buckle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new DRK buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new DRK buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: My new DRK buckle

Very nice buckle Max, I am with you, just love these buckles, they are so detailed
    Ben

Near mint? I don't see anything except very small wear that makes it not mint! Great buckle!

?

A good looking buckle. Ive always liked that design.

it's in perfect condition nice pick up!!!!

Fast reply ben you are on the ball lol thanks guys and I usually dont call anything mint unless the paper wrapper is still on it haha, my DRK dagger is on the way it will make a nice set!! no DRK sub forum yet? they seem to be getting more popular lately IMO.

Its and buckle in very good condition this one is not far off mint, for me mint means flawless, never issued, no blemish whatsoever, but thats me, we all have our own opinions
    Attached Images Attached Images My new DRK buckle  My new DRK buckle  My new DRK buckle  My new DRK buckle 
    Ben

In my world both are mint!!

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    no DRK sub forum yet? they seem to be getting more popular lately IMO.
    Max, problem is there is not enough threads to warrant making a DRK sub forum, I have thought about it a couple of times but theres not enough threads
    Ben

?

Nice buckle. Do you have an officers dagger or an EM sidearm on the way? I need to add a officers dagger to my collection. As Ben said no need for a sub forum. These five buckles cover all the different EM buckles and then there were two officer buckle Ges gesch 1 and Ges gesch 2.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new DRK buckle   My new DRK buckle  

My new DRK buckle  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast