Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1927 Reichsparteitage Teilnehmer-abzeichen

Article about: Would anyone have a more-or-less value on the following stickpin. A participants badge for the 1927 (1st-4th August in Nürnberg) Reichsparteitage. The backing flower-rosette is missing as mo

Default 1927 Reichsparteitage Teilnehmer-abzeichen

Would anyone have a more-or-less value on the following stickpin. A participants badge for the 1927 (1st-4th August in Nürnberg) Reichsparteitage. The backing flower-rosette is missing as most are, otherwise it`s a pretty rare bird. I`ve been looking for prices on these for a good few years now but have never seen one for sale so wouldn't have a clue?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1927 Reichsparteitage Teilnehmer-abzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1927 Reichsparteitage Teilnehmer-abzeichen
    P
    Many

Dear Jo

Extremely rare, grossly under estimated and hardly known or recognised by many collectors.

One that I would dearly like in my collection, rosette or no rosette.

Never have I seen one of these 1927 event badges for sale and as such, an accurate value is difficult to say the least. As we all know, rarity does not correlate to high value and instead, desirability certainly does.

This little pin is I know highly sought after by some and again, myself included.

Here we go and correlating to the latest Tieste catalogues and where the suggested values are madly under. For Tieste and in Euros:-

1933 - 040
    1929 - 150
    1927 - 225

So, the 1927 as a multiple of 5.6 times the current dealers value of the 1933?

Regards,

David

Thanks David. I had someone make me an offer last night, and was actually floored by what the offer was! so much so that i took their offer, and sliced $300.- off it.- and sold/reserved it for what i thought to be a fair and reasonable price.

Dear Jo

I assume that my somewhat knuckle dragging Neanderthal correlation was wildly inaccurate.

Having said that, have I not mentioned before on the Forum that I am painfully aware of collectors in competition to myself who are more than willing to pay in wild excess of the so called "market value".

This I like as it keeps the hobby alive, well and kicking.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Never ever seen one before.....never mind knowing what it might be worth. Thanks for the continued education.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Here is my 1927 RPT...

1927 Reichsparteitage Teilnehmer-abzeichen

Default 1927 rpt

This is my 1927 rpt 20+ years of collecting badges and tinnies never thought i would ever see one for sale got this one from a highly reputable internet dealer feb 2019 it was just mixed in with his other inventory saw it and jumped on it price made no difference i think this is one of those badges that can name it's own price how often are these seen let alone for sale and with its original rosette no less it retains just enough of its silver wash to give it character if you pull the rosette back away from the badge you can see an outline shadow in the original lilac color
    what is the value i wouldn't never part with it for under $2,000.00
    i read on one of the collecting sites where someone now kicks themselves for not getting one minus rosette years ago price $600. This is how are hobby grows
    thanks sem4fi ron bryant
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1927 Reichsparteitage Teilnehmer-abzeichen  

Well done!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Congrats, it's hard to find one of these complete.