Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1938 Kriessieger Help

Article about: Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase a 1938 Kriessieger but I haven't managed to find much information in the way of confirming if the one I am looking at is genuine or not. Any help would be a

Default 1938 Kriessieger Help

Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase a 1938 Kreissieger but I haven't managed to find much information in the way of confirming if the one I am looking at is genuine or not. Any help would be appreciated! 1938 Kriessieger Help1938 Kriessieger Help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1938 Kriessieger Help
    P
    Many

Detail looks ok as does the the pin set up.

From the photos the enamel looks white which is no no... but im sure its just the light

Wait for other to comment , in the meantime have a look at my example and compare

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1938 Kriessieger Help   1938 Kriessieger Help  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks for that, and that's an excellent example thank you! I have found another photo of said article and it looks a little less white:
    1938 Kriessieger Help

From your photo it looks a fine example, but I haven't collected HJ for years so still get another opinion

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem