Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia

Article about: Hello, Sadly I have noticed that the Rad cap badges have been "Lumped" or may have been posted in a common manner..Amongst other RaD items Ie; patches, insignia and the like.. Ther

?

Default Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia

Hello, Sadly I have noticed that the Rad cap badges have been "Lumped" or may have been posted in a common manner..Amongst other RaD items Ie; patches, insignia and the like..
    There are threads that concern Eiserns Kreuz, Verwundetenabzeichen and Kreigsverdienst Kreuz to name a few that are primarily devoted to that particular
    badge / award.. That being said I would like to see if we could start a semi coherent
    known / unknown Rad cap badge makers thread..
    First up is a Steinhauer & Luck, Ludensheid
    They had a RZM License / contract and were allocated M4/49 in latter days after the KHM allocation to my knowledge. This example is enameled and tomback according to several past posts..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia   Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia
    P
    Many

?

Default Overhoff & Cie, Ludenscheid

Next up is an example produced by Overhoff & Cie, Ludenscheid RZM License M4/27
    This item is probably composed of zinc / aluminum and was painted after the manufacturing process..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia   Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia  

?

Default Rad cap badge AR

This marked example AR in zinc / aliminum, perhaps could be attributed to Alois Rittenmaier,Schwab
    but I have no evidence as of yet..
    I encourage other collectors to post their badges even if thay have done so in the past.
    Any and all comments are most welcome and appreciated... Thanks for looking at this post and additions for future reference....G

Here's my example with missing pins!...

?

Thanks Gunny !! M.H. Moritz Hausch / 127 ??

Nice badges, some of mine.
    C.T.D 39 - aluminium

Tom

G.S 36 - aluminium. Has seen better days.

Tom

M.G.A.W 38 - zinc

Tom

J.S.F - enamal

Tom

?

Tom, Thank you for sharing...G

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast