MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia

Article about: Hello, Sadly I have noticed that the Rad cap badges have been "Lumped" or may have been posted in a common manner..Amongst other RaD items Ie; patches, insignia and the like.. Ther

GWAR: "tiny" correction. Yes, you read it as RJAD, but it is not that, but RLAD (the L is positioned backwards)
    and so it means Reichsleitung des Arbeitsdienstes/Reichsarbeitsdienstleitung. Just for your interest.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia
    P
    Many

?

Thank you Mr. Saris...I appreciate you taking the time to help my education on these matters.. Duly noted and again a "Big Thanks" !!! G

Most do not know, so do not blame yourself, as collectors are informed wrong in most of the books,
    as for example the labor book from Angolia/Littlejohn. They say it to be as RADJ, but give no explanation.
    If (the authors) had consulted the RAD Verordnungsblatt one would have known!!

?

Mr Saris.. Can you please in your opinion, which of your great books should I purchase to continue my education on the RaD in genral ??

?

Default Rad Cap Badge

Adolf Baumeister 37' I have posted a 38' as well and could not determine if maxspeed's
    was a 37' or otherwise.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia   Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia  

For general RAD knowledge you could purchase "Labor Organizations of the Reich" by Angolia and Littlejohn from Bender.

Volume 5 for the series "Headgear of Hitler's Germany" is just dedicated to the wearing of RAD headgear of course and
    also available from Bender. There is not much out about RAD!

?

Default Rad Cap Badge

Aluminum Steinhaur & Luck IMO... A special Thanks to Weller for the "Lead"... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia   Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia  

?

Very good G...glad to help out! BTW - I picked up the book Mr. Saris recommended "Labor Organizations of the Reich" by Angolia and Littlejohn, it's a good reference book as stated.

?

Default Rad Cap Badge

Another really dark A.S. Mg. maker marked..

?

Thanks Jeff.. I shall have to buy the book...G

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast