Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia

Article about: Hello, Sadly I have noticed that the Rad cap badges have been "Lumped" or may have been posted in a common manner..Amongst other RaD items Ie; patches, insignia and the like.. Ther

?

The RAD Hewer example in the book was a Tiger maker. I liked it so much I hunted down a great example and found one at Bill Shea's site. As seen in my avatar pic

Jeff

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Two beat up ones. I thought I had three but realized it was only two... both missing one prong.

Also, both have already been shown on this thread.

Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap InsigniaAny members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap InsigniaAny members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap InsigniaAny members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap InsigniaAny members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap InsigniaAny members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks for Posting MAP !! The more the merrier I say !! Again Thanks Friend !

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Thanks for Posting MAP !! The more the merrier I say !! Again Thanks Friend !
    No problem. The second one is interesting. I think it has a date of '34". It is the same as Ralph's in Post 18.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Default Rad Cap Badge

Thanks MAP.. This example is a hard one to try to identify.. marked Ges. Gesch. with the RAD triangle. There appears to something I can't make out though.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia   Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia  

Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia  

MAP
    ?

Gwar,

Agree, hard to make out. Your looks like the number 14. Also mine does not have the Ges. Gesch.. and the triangle Rad is on the right corner of yours and left corner of mine I think.

?

Default RaD cap badge

A RaD Cap badge marked Z & S... More studying on my part to identify makers posted on this thread... Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia   Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia  

?

Default Rad Cap Badge

An obvious Berg & Nolte RaD cap Badge... In poor condition...
    I will upgrade as time and or finds allow... G

?

Default Rad thus far

My Rad cap badges thus far...G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia  

?

Default Rad Cap Badge

My newest badge sent by my wife.. My theories on the maker marks in this thread are getting closer.. I hope...G

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast