Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ausländer Organization AO

Article about: I see John at warbooty has an interesting Sleeve patch for those who collect these. I cant recall seeing any of these for sale before. Just sharing so maybe some of you addicts can get a new

?

Default Ausländer Organization AO

I see John at warbooty has an interesting Sleeve patch for those who collect these. I cant recall seeing any of these for sale before.

Just sharing so maybe some of you addicts can get a new trinkets for your collection.

Cloth insignia.htm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ausländer Organization AO  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ausländer Organization AO
    P
    Many

?

The ones I have seen of this are different. Not saying this is bogus, but I'm going to try and find some pics....

?

Exactly, i have never seen like this before.

I cannot comment on the actual item, but just for the sake of accuracy, do allow me to remark that it is "Auslands-Organisation" not "Ausländer Organisation".

[Ausland = foreign countries, Ausländer = foreigners. The AO was for Germans who lived abroad or worked on the high seas, not for foreigners.]

there are some for sale at weize.net. though, i do not know anything about originality on any of these : /
    i bought an card "der Auslandsdeutschen in Schweden von 1936". i will show pictures when i get it if some have interest.
    Stig