Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

badge new

Article about: i won these off e-bay...does anyone help me on the german one?were are you steven?i think you have one,or i thought i seen you with one?thanks

?

Default badge new

i won these off e-bay...does anyone help me on the german one?were are you steven?i think you have one,or i thought i seen you with one?thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture badge new  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement badge new
    P
    Many

Default Re: badge new

If I'm correct your German pin was worn by the Gestapo.

The one with the eagle is a 1942 German Police Fund tinnie. The other one is a May Day pin I believe.

Jay

?

thank you jay,thats very nice of you to help me out on it!the police tinnie is pretty nice looking i cant belive it made a 4 day auction on e-bay..! thats the same guy were i was buying all the original kvk ribbons from as everyone must have thought they were fake or just not popular? i must have 40 of them and he only has 15 left .. i was getting them in groups dirt cheap!

The others are:

Two US Lieutenant rank pins and a patch for US 7th Army, One 'US' officer collar brass,
    and US infantry enlisted collar brass 'pair'. The crossed anchors are possibly
    from a broken US Navy officers overseas cap device..............

I saw these on there too, but did not bid....................!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

thanks steve , i think i paid to much?well it is e-bay got them under $35 for the group i lost control on that as the U.S stuff is not me..i just bid for the police tinnie..

Quote by pammy View Post
    thanks steve , i think i paid to much?well it is e-bay got them under $35 for the group i lost control on that as the U.S stuff wasent me..i just bid for the police tinnie..
    That is a real nice POLICE TINNIE.

Brian

Quote by pammy View Post
    thanks steve , i think i paid to much?well it is e-bay got them under $35 for the group i lost control on that as the U.S stuff is not me..i just bid for the police tinnie..
    Is there anything marked on the reverse of the three pins ?
    Regards,

Steve.

?

thanks brian,i only bid because of that one!oh, i dont know as the guy gave me the tracking number and should have it by tue...let you know when they get here! i was just bored and thought i would show them before they get here,,,.do they have different markings on them?i know you have one steve..

?

Jay'ID is correct. Nice badges.
    I do like the US metal ranks. Odd enough, I mantain a small collection of US stuff related to 88th Division "Trust" since they stayed here for nearly 10 years after the end of WW2.
    Regards

Matt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast