Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Badges and Plaques of the NSDAP Rallies in Nuremberg 1933-1940

Article about: Few pics of one of my favorite chapters of our hobby: Reichsparteitage. Hopefully others will share some of their RPT treasures as well. Annoyed from this ads?   cheers Matt

Default Badges and Plaques of the NSDAP Rallies in Nuremberg 1933-1940

Few pics of one of my favorite chapters of our hobby: Reichsparteitage. Hopefully others will share some of their RPT treasures as well.

cheers

Matt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Badges and Plaques of the NSDAP Rallies in Nuremberg 1933-1940
    P
    Many

nice collection.

nice! i didn`t know that the badges came in different sizes?!!

Thought I would add my 1935 non portable in gold that had belonged to Hitler to this thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images Badges and Plaques of the NSDAP Rallies in Nuremberg 1933-1940 

Brochure from the 1971 auction in Germany of Hitlers personal possessions from the Frau Winter estate which my 35 RPT plaque was a part of.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Badges and Plaques of the NSDAP Rallies in Nuremberg 1933-1940  

Hi Erich, that's very interesting, is the Brochure yours? If so can we see what's inside it?

Yes I have all the back up paperwork/ brochures from the 1971 auction in Germany along with the later 1977 Mohawk Arms auction. There were many plaques and dedicated awards to Hitler along with many of his personal items. There were two 35 RPT plaques in the auction. The one that i have in gold and one in silver said to have been gifts from Deschler.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Badges and Plaques of the NSDAP Rallies in Nuremberg 1933-1940  
    Attached Images Attached Images Badges and Plaques of the NSDAP Rallies in Nuremberg 1933-1940