Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.

Article about: as Bob says: tunic for a political leader on Kreis-level, so the collar piped in black (the tunic is in no way meant for NSKK). Maybe someone added the shoulder-strap and the Kraftfahrraute.

?

Default Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.

Hello All,

After months of saving I finally bought somthing for the collection. I thought this one was interesting. Its a black piped Kreis level nsdap tunic, but it was used by the NSKK. So its an early NSKK tunic. The sleeve diamond is originally applied and has the marks of a first pattern nskk eagle on it. It also has the marks of a NSKK shoulderboard. It will need restoring and the trouble will be finding the collartabs in the gruppe colour.

Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.

CHeers, Pat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.

Great new item my Friend, Bravo !

Hello! Nice early Dienstrock.

?

Thanks gents

?

Great acquisition Patrick.

?

Anyone have a photo of this tunic in wear by any chance?

Cheers, Pat

?

Found a photo of an nskk man. The tunic is the the closest match I have found but i'd say this one is much earlier and marine-nskk.

Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.

Cheers, Pat

Hello Pat. I´m glad that you finally found a nice tunic. Bravo!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I do not think this is an early NSKK tunic as they never had black piped collars. It is a Kreis level political leader tunic. Quite possibly he was also a member of the NSKK or Motor SA and was awarded the driver abzeichen. It would be non regulation to wear such a badge on a NSDAP tunic. However, period photographic evidence shows many non regulation applications of insignia. It is an honest period piece that Patrick will afford some loving care to.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks Bob. I am really happy with my choice to pick this tunic and I Just can't wait for it to arrive.

Cheers, Pat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast