Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.

Article about: as Bob says: tunic for a political leader on Kreis-level, so the collar piped in black (the tunic is in no way meant for NSKK). Maybe someone added the shoulder-strap and the Kraftfahrraute.

Default Re: Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.

as Bob says: tunic for a political leader on Kreis-level, so the collar piped in black (the tunic is in no way
    meant for NSKK).
    Maybe someone added the shoulder-strap and the Kraftfahrraute. Normally and according to the official
    regulation the adding of such patch was not allowed within the pol.leaders organization.
    In my opinion the lapel looks as used since about 1936. Before then the lower part of the lapel was smaller.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.
    P
    Many

?

Thank you very much for your post Mr.Saris.

Would you have a photo of this Kreis level tunic in wear by any chance? I'd check on Waf but its not showing any photos for me.

Cheers, Pat

I will have a look and send them to you by mail when I have found one.
    Without any doubt there must be the one or the other in volume 3 from the series:
    Headgear of Hitler's Germany. Have no idea at this moment!

?

Thanks Sir, I should really get 'round buying thoes books. If I find some copies at the military fair I am going to I will pick them up.

Would an early officer claw-belt be alright for this tunic?

Cheers, Pat

Would an early officer claw-belt be alright for this tunic?

Definitely. The belt with political leader buckle would also be proper though a later piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Patrick,

material is send by private mail as promised: two Kreis-level photographs, two colored plates for Kreis-level (with instructions)
    and two drawings from the 1936 manufacturing-regulations from the Reichszeugmeisterei, showing the official difference for a
    pol. leaders-tunic (which is in cut the same as for the SA) in contrary to NSKK.
    Bob already answered the claw question (which I instructed you also about in the mail).

have a great weekend,
    wilhelm

For those interested: this is what has been send to Patrick:

Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK. from "Die Unifomen der Braunhemden", 1934

Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK. from RZM-Herstellungsvorschriften, 1936: NSKK tunic

Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK. from RZM-Herstellungsvorschriften, 1936: SA tunic

?

Thanks again for the information Wilhelm.

Well the tunic arrived! It looks a lot better in hand. But we have got a small problem. I had the shoulderboard applied before I was told not to do so. I had it applied because there was evidence of one there and I thought if the sleeve diamond is originally applied then this would go on as well.

Would it be completely out of the question keeping it on the tunic? Even with the marks of one there in the past?

Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.Black piped nsdap tunic. Used by the NSKK.

Cheers, Pat

P.S. Sorry for the poor photos. The sun isint showing down here.

?

Why did you get one shoulderboard attached?

?

The tunic had evidence of one board there, so Bob Hritz had it applied. I dont remember asking him to do it but to wait and I would have it done. NSKK tunics only had one shoulderboard, no?

But I was told to restore it as a Kreis level tunic after it was already in the mail so there wasent much I could do about it.

Cheers, Pat

P.S. Its kind of hard to explain. If the board isint proper I will see on having it removed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2