Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

blue and white nazi patch

Article about: My grandfather brought back from Europe two blue and white patches, they are sort of triangular in shape. It is a white eagle on a blue background. I have pics of them. I was wondering if an

Default blue and white nazi patch

My grandfather brought back from Europe two blue and white patches, they are sort of triangular in shape. It is a white eagle on a blue background. I have pics of them. I was wondering if anyone could help me identify what exactly the patches are. My grandfather can not remember anything about them. blue and white nazi patch

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement blue and white nazi patch
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: blue and white nazi patch

Looks like KM sports shirt patches I think.? Here's a RAD sports shirt patch. Could you post the reverse?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture blue and white nazi patch   blue and white nazi patch  

?

Nevermind, sorry. The KM one is black and white....Maybe someone else can help.

Quote by Dean View Post
    Nevermind, sorry. The KM one is black and white....Maybe someone else can help.
    Km is dark blue on white. Heer is black on white.
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture blue and white nazi patch   blue and white nazi patch  

Hi Jared, and welcome to the forum!

Your Grandad brought home two sets of German Postal Service (Reichpost) sports vest insignias.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post

Your Grandad brought home two sets of German Postal Service (Reichpost) sports vest insignias.
    The Germans are very specific people.

Nice insignias. I have never seen these before.

Thank you Adrian, I have wondered for years what those patches were. My grandfather will love to know what they are.

My pleasure.

They seem to sell for around $75 each in the USA.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

They have a name: Zeesener Adler. Often it is said it is a political leaders
    sports shirt insignia, but Deutsche Reichspost is correct.
    In a future "Military Advisor" there will be an article about them, as there do exist
    various sizes. I also will show the insignia in wear in the article!

Hi Wim, thanks for that little snippet of info. I will look forwards to the article.

Cheers, Ade.