Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Bugle

Article about: It's out of my price range, but I found this on my local craigslist if anyone here is interested: "This bugle is an early SS First Lieutenant piece that was used at the SS Barracks at B

Default Bugle

It's out of my price range, but I found this on my local craigslist if anyone here is interested:

"This bugle is an early SS First Lieutenant piece that was used at the SS Barracks at Berghof Berchtesgaden, Hitler's home in Obersalzberg. This bugle would have been used for morning and evening SS Troop formation by Hitler's personal body guard unit. It was brought to the United States by a U.S. Paratrooper from New Bedford, MA. PayPal is now available.

Asking Price: $1,200 "

Bugle
    Bugle
    Bugle

I won't post the link in case it's a fake (I'd rather you guys verify before I send someone unsuspecting to a random CL add). But it seemed like something different that someone here may be interested in.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bugle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Bugle

There is an identical one to this currently for sale on Snyder's site for $699. Nuff said.

Here's a link to an original bugle posted here by Bob Coleman.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...-bugle-138586/

There is a noted difference in quality for all to see.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Eagle affixed with toddlers "my first soldering set"

Yeah. I wasn't sure which is why I didn't post the link to it. I have no expertise on this so I thought I'd let you guys take a look.

It is definitely an SA bugle and would have nothing to do with the SS. Another interesting story with no basis in fact.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Ah well it is TR then, i honestly thought it was any old bugle with an eagle soldered on.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    It is definitely an SA bugle and would have nothing to do with the SS. Another interesting story with no basis in fact.
    Thats why I have problems looking at stuff online. So many stories just to try and make a few extra dollars.