Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bunch more Tinnies arrived

Article about: Just got a handful of tinnies. These are addictive!! And cheap. Nothing unique or special from what I can tell but interested to hear your feedback. Especially one the first one with the Eag

MAP
    ?

Default Bunch more Tinnies arrived

Just got a handful of tinnies. These are addictive!! And cheap.

Nothing unique or special from what I can tell but interested to hear your feedback. Especially one the first one with the Eagle on the top with rising sun in the middle. I can't even begin to make out the writing!

Also difficult to take a decent picture of the the Hitler Youth pin.

Sorry but not sure why they are out of order

Regards,

Michael

Bunch more Tinnies arrivedBunch more Tinnies arrivedBunch more Tinnies arrivedBunch more Tinnies arrivedBunch more Tinnies arrivedBunch more Tinnies arrivedBunch more Tinnies arrivedBunch more Tinnies arrivedBunch more Tinnies arrivedBunch more Tinnies arrivedBunch more Tinnies arrivedBunch more Tinnies arrivedBunch more Tinnies arrivedBunch more Tinnies arrived
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bunch more Tinnies arrived
    P
    Many

Some attractive tinnies there, well done...get them now while you still can, as prices are going insane on tinnies...when I started collecting, nobody wanted them in their collection, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

MAP
    ?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Some attractive tinnies there, well done...get them now while you still can, as prices are going insane on tinnies...when I started collecting, nobody wanted them in their collection, lol...
    cheers, Glenn
    Thanks! Avg price was $15 a pop. However the HJ was a bit more. There addicting as there are just so many!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

What is the one in the last pic made from, is it Bakelite? I have a couple of these and they feel and look like plastic but they can't be. They are interesting.

MAP
    ?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    What is the one in the last pic made from, is it Bakelite? I have a couple of these and they feel and look like plastic but they can't be. They are interesting.
    Sandgroper,

It's a white composite plastic from what I have read. It does not look or feel like bakelite to me.

Regards,

Michael

Quote by MAP View Post
    Sandgroper,

It's a white composite plastic from what I have read. It does not look or feel like bakelite to me.

Regards,

Michael
    Cheers mate, mine feel and look like plastic, I just didn't think it was around prior to 1945 but it must have been in this form. The plastic ones look like they could have been made yesterday, they don't seem to deteriorate at all. I have a couple which look fantastic and they are recent ground dug finds.

MAP
    ?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Cheers mate, mine feel and look like plastic, I just didn't think it was around prior to 1945 but it must have been in this form. The plastic ones look like they could have been made yesterday, they don't seem to deteriorate at all. I have a couple which look fantastic and they are recent ground dug finds.
    I would assume if they were ground dug they would have to be some form of plastic. I will say it is very hard to take a picture of these!

M

?

The unreadable one says :-
    N.S.D.A.P. Hesselburg Treffen Gau Mittlefranken 1934
    They are plastic, very widely used for tinnies especially by R. Seiper & sohne. Lüdenscheid.
    Good price.
    Pete

MAP
    ?

Quote by wood View Post
    The unreadable one says :-
    N.S.D.A.P. Hesselburg Treffen Gau Mittlefranken 1934
    They are plastic, very widely used for tinnies especially by R. Seiper & sohne. Lüdenscheid.
    Good price.
    Pete
    Thanks Pete,

Difficult one to read. Thanks for figuring it out. Got dizzy trying to read it!

So far I've picked up around 15 of these in that price range. Cleaned out the stock that my friend had!

Michael

very nice Micheal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast