Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Can anyone please tell me what the proper pin set up is

Article about: Could anyone please tell me the proper pin and catch on pins do not know what is meant by the improper coffin pin set up any info would be very grateful for many thanks

No problem man, we are on your side. But don't go and buy fakes now. My advice would be to buy online and ask here with pictures on the item and get thumbs up from the members.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone please tell me what the proper pin set up is
    P
    Many

By the way, have you seen the Classifieds here where you can buy from the members? For example: all1knew has a lot of good stuff

A party badge: RZM M1/105 marked NSDAP enamel membership badge - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Here is all the stuff from Third Reich for sale here.
    Third Reich militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Quote by Waffen1969 View Post
    Watchdog. Sorry sir I never implied you are dull where you get that from as a matter of fact I respect you knowledge the fact is my post was not complex enough so I take I am the dumb one.Thought my bad start moved on smart enough to know I am sadly mistaken. Best of luck on your collection Kevin
    Hi Kevin,

Don't misunderstand. I did not think you suggested I was dull

It is a figure of speech that an Englishman often uses to avoid seeming rude, If you like a way of saying "maybe I missed something".

The problem was I did not connect your question to your earlier ones. A connection is vital or it is just a random question

However, Andreas did recognise the connection and he answered rather well.

Nobody here will criticise a new member for not being an instant expert. We all started somewhere whether it was last week or last century

It is very true to say that "there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers".

As you recognise, there is a wealth of experience and knowledge here and many members willing to share with the novice.

Something many people do when joining a forum is to post a short introduction, a little about yourself, your experience and interests, that sort of thing. Then we all know kind of who's who as it were.

With that in mind, you said above that you are a "young kid" but your profile says you are 46. See what I mean?

You are most welcome here and we all need to encourage "new blood" or the hobby will die. We just need to understand; 1. What the question is and 2.Who is asking

You have had some very good advice (from other members) so far and I look forward to seeing you build on it!

Good luck

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

CBH
    ?

With that in mind, you said above that you are a "young kid" but your profile says you are 46.

I thought 46 was Young for around here ?

Quote by CBH View Post
    With that in mind, you said above that you are a "young kid" but your profile says you are 46.

I thought 46 was Young for around here ?
    Good point! 46 I remember that, just

But then, isn't it true that "50 is the new 30"?

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Average WRF member:

Can anyone please tell me what the proper pin set up is

I'm not old, I'm mature, worn in, tried and tested, in short a teenager with experience

Now isn't that a scary thought?

Mark

Exactly what I mean I consider myself a young kid anyway about anything 2 grandkids new to forum ect not meant to be deceiving young is what you feel at heart not to many life experience travel or just fun in general I hear most guys are doing this a quite long time so it was meant as to new kid on block nothing less

In response I who I am I work two jobs had knee surgery yesterday have two grandchildren one is two and one is two weeks tomorrow witch I have to care for due to my sons poor choices drugs legal ect witch I am the opposite of him so this would completed my personal skills my mistake is I should have waiting to join if things straightened out if they ever due my life on hold for others so that is my impatience like the saying watching the parade go by it is a terrible feeling you wanted to know something about me so I put it out ther probably get kick off for my honest statement that is the the hole ball and I do not care who knows because it is a fact not trying to make this a mental health forum just like to move on at a collectible stand from now on any more questions feel free

Nice to meet you and congrutalations to your new family member Sorry about your son, drugs are terrible. I'm a sober alcoholic since 1,5 year. My name is Kenny and I'm from Sweden. 29 years old and have an little daughter who was born last August.
    Getting married next month!

My "main" interest is the Third Reich and WW2, especially Hitlerjugend and other youth organizations.
    But also Swedish nazi stuff from that period.

I'm collecting buckles and have some medals and badges But I'm also looking at other things but my budget and skills isn't so great so I'm waiting with helmets,daggers etc.

So, buckles are my thing. I don't know why but I get butterflies in my stomach when I see a nice buckle!
    You can see my last one in this thread, a HJ buckle. Post 9 but look at the others too!
    HJ Zinc buckle

Are your main interest badges?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast