Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Can anyone please tell me what the proper pin set up is

Article about: Could anyone please tell me the proper pin and catch on pins do not know what is meant by the improper coffin pin set up any info would be very grateful for many thanks

My problem was I got over my head with jumping around to many different specialties not on one topic and I do know what I am doing to some little extent I have over a thousand items I am sitting on Japanese ww1 items also all in large jewelry showcase can not fit even a pin in some due to space it have confidence in a large part of collection with shades of grey I guess what I stated in last post was my way of coping in a expense way to fill voids now would like to due it right kind of hard when others around the world now think poorly of my stupid questions and of cuff remark I will keep trying till hopefully I can work my self in better gracious situation I am not going to stop collecting at this point all I got respectfully Kevin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone please tell me what the proper pin set up is
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

This is a wonderful forum , with great members , who you will find grow to be friends . Kevin I wish you all the best with your son and family and Kenny congratulation on your up coming wedding .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3