Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can Anyone Tell me what this Luft AA badge is?

Article about: Here a piece I have, just came across it as I am sorting stuff, can anyone tell me what this is? Thank you in Advance Dean O Canada

?

Default Can Anyone Tell me what this Luft AA badge is?

Here a piece I have, just came across it as I am sorting stuff, can anyone tell me what this is?

Thank you in Advance

Dean O
    Canada

Can Anyone Tell me what this Luft AA badge is?Can Anyone Tell me what this Luft AA badge is?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can Anyone Tell me what this Luft AA badge is?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Is it pressed paper or a plastic type material? It might be some type of donation tinnie item.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

It might be pressed paper, I am unsure as I do not know much about German Items.

Dean
    Canada

MAP
    ?

Dean,

I too have never seen one but don't see evidence of any pin. Thus my guess that it might be some type of token. That said, there is no writing on it which would be typical for a donation type item.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The pin would have been glued where you see the mark in centre of badge at the back.

Tom

a WHW badge [winter help]

?

There was a piece of tape on the back that said "German Badge", it was dryed out so I removed it I think that it why there are, lighter marks on the back.
    I can so no place where a pin of any type was attached.
    I came across a lot of tinnies and the this..some are very rare, however evertime I try to post them on the for sale thead I cannot post the photos, I have other problems with the forum also I have tried to sort out.
    I would rather offer many Germans things I have to get rid of on this forum.... however again everythime I have tried to post photos in the past few months...it tell me my photos are to big ( or something like that)
    I am not good with computers, and unlike some that just sign up here to sell, I try to help others out and show my finds for my collection

It bothers me that many that are not paying members can just on this GREAT BOARD and just try to sell

Sorry, on my soap box again, please do not ban me, I have written this in good Faith with the paying memebers and was just asking a question

Dean O
    Canada

It falls under Tag der Wehrmacht - Luftwaffe, issued in 1941 according to Joe Cassidy and Chrys Alexander's second book pertaining to "Donation Badges, Pins & Pendants of the Third Reich".
    A good one that has lost its pin at some time.

Tom

Quote by CampX View Post
    There was a piece of tape on the back that said "German Badge", it was dryed out so I removed it I think that it why there are, lighter marks on the back.
    I can so no place where a pin of any type was attached.
    I came across a lot of tinnies and the this..some are very rare, however evertime I try to post them on the for sale thead I cannot post the photos, I have other problems with the forum also I have tried to sort out.
    I would rather offer many Germans things I have to get rid of on this forum.... however again everythime I have tried to post photos in the past few months...it tell me my photos are to big ( or something like that)
    I am not good with computers, and unlike some that just sign up here to sell, I try to help others out and show my finds for my collection

It bothers me that many that are not paying members can just on this GREAT BOARD and just try to sell

Sorry, on my soap box again, please do not ban me, I have written this in good Faith with the paying memebers and was just asking a question

Dean O
    Canada
    Dean, it's a simple process of resizing your photos on your computer before posting them. If you're on Windows use the Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
    If you're using something else I'm sure there will be something similar available. If not, send them to me and I'll resize them for you.

Tom

MAP
    ?

There is also a really really really easy free software to re-size pictures. If you are interested, when I get home I can send you the link. All you do is drag the picture into the box and .....it's done. 2+ mb files drop in size to next to nothing with no loss in picture quality. You can also drag and re-size multiple pictures at the same time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast