Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Can You help me with indentification?

Article about: hello i've found these insignia for a few dollars yesterday,Can You help me to identificate them?i have no idea are the real. best regards

Default Can You help me with indentification?

hello i've found these insignia for a few dollars yesterday,Can You help me to identificate them?i have no idea are the real.
    best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can You help me with indentification?   Can You help me with indentification?  

Can You help me with indentification?   Can You help me with indentification?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can You help me with indentification?
    P
    Many

I would say that all are 4th Reich fantasy items and nothing you would want to own.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I agree, fancy items the Third Reich

ok thank You for the answers

Three I guess they are bugus, but the one with the German colors and steel-helmet
    is an insignia for the Austrian Verband Deutsche Wehr. Can you supply a photo from
    the reverse michal19! I have the introduction order from 1929. I am not able to show it,
    as it is under embargo for a future article.

Can You help me with indentification?

Not so quick with judgement friends. It is a known badge and also to be found in
    manufacturer's cataloques. So, not fantasy at all!!

?

Isn't the third item a door plate (Türplakette) for the Reichsluftschutzbund? Although not an identical pattern, a similar plate comes up with google image search.

I wonder if the fourth item isn't German at all? It looks old and well made although seems to be missing a part from the centre.

Regards, Philip

Quote by DrPMC View Post
    Isn't the third item a door plate (Türplakette) for the Reichsluftschutzbund? Although not an identical pattern, a similar plate comes up with google image search.
    Agreed, although I cannot comment on the authenticity of this specific piece.

It says "Atttic cleared in 1937". As one of many preventative measures against the effects of air raids, the RLB intensely campaigned for house owners to clear their attics of the usual assortment of unused and usually unneeded stuff that tends to accumulate there.

The effects of incendiary ordnance or simply fire leaping over from a neighboring building are enhanced by a cluttered attic stuffed to the rafters with flammable and heavy material like old furniture, clothes, carpets, books etc.

Such plaques - indicating an attic had been decluttered - did exist, but, as I said, whether this one is any good or not, I don't know.

Quote by DrPMC View Post
    I wonder if the fourth item isn't German at all? It looks old and well made although seems to be missing a part from the centre.
    My sentiments as well.

It says "Atttic cleared in 1937".

You rock, thanks for helping us understand, you make things so much more interesting.