Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cap Eagle 3 Prong RZM M1/50

Article about: Hi, Please help with correct identification and is this real or repro. Its Silver in color and I believe it is made of aluminum. Very light Thank You!! Danny

Default Re: Cap Eagle 3 Prong RZM M1/50

Quote by deadeye View Post
    does anyone know what type of visor hat this would go on. ss, heer, etc.
    This form of eagle was worn on SA kepis and visor caps of NSDAP organizations such as the NPEA that wore silver insignia. The gilt version of this eagle was worn by NSDAP officials and SA Marine units.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cap Eagle 3 Prong RZM M1/50
    P
    Many

bob thanks for the reply. this is a interesting hobby. always learning something new.thanks again david

drh
    ?

Thank You Bob!!!!
    I really appreciate youf feedback!!

Danny

drh
    ?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    This form of eagle was worn on SA kepis and visor caps of NSDAP organizations such as the NPEA that wore silver insignia. The gilt version of this eagle was worn by NSDAP officials and SA Marine units.
    Thanks deadeye and Bob!! What a wealth of information!!!

Danny

I think this is a Political Officers cap eagle.. Great pics btw, looks like a completely different badge to the earlier pics.
    Looks genuine to me Danny.

?

Danny, sorry I did not come back to reply earlier. Bob is correct, this is a nice example of an NSDAP cap eagle. You're lucky you have the prongs intact.

Here is a photo of a Gauleitung NSDAP Visor with similar eagle. (most likely the gilt version Bob was talking about since its a Gau level Visor). I actually thought yours was a gold (gilt) version when I first saw it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cap Eagle 3 Prong RZM M1/50  

drh
    ?

Quote by Weissen View Post
    I think this is a Political Officers cap eagle.. Great pics btw, looks like a completely different badge to the earlier pics.
    Hey, The Red back ground really made the eagle look gold. I didnt even realize it until I posted them. Thanks for the informaton "Political Officers Cap Eagle"

Best Regards,
    Danny

drh
    ?

Quote by Weissen View Post
    Thanks! Yea the red backgroud did not do the pin any justice and I didnt realize it until after I posted the pictures. I appreciate your information and feedback.

Best Regards, Danny

drh
    ?

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Danny, sorry I did not come back to reply earlier. Bob is correct, this is a nice example of an NSDAP cap eagle. You're lucky you have the prongs intact.

Here is a photo of a Gauleitung NSDAP Visor with similar eagle. (most likely the gilt version Bob was talking about since its a Gau level Visor). I actually thought yours was a gold (gilt) version when I first saw it
    NP Bill, Thats a awesome picture that shows the complete hat!! Thanks for posting it for me!! Yea, the first pictures I posted had the red background and it did look gold.
    I appreciate your feedback!!!
    Danny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2