Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Cap Eagle for consideration

Article about: I have been going through a few old boxes of items. This is in the pile of items that just aren't correct , don't have much experience with cap eagles. I don't remember specifically buying i

Default Cap Eagle for consideration

I have been going through a few old boxes of items. This is in the pile of items that just aren't correct , don't have much experience with cap eagles. I don't remember specifically buying it, may have obtained it in an auction lot. it is stamped M1/16 under the reverse pin on the right side.Cap Eagle for considerationCap Eagle for consideration
    What say Ye
    Thanks in advance
    NK

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cap Eagle for consideration
    P
    Many

Can't say I've seen one like it before, perhaps a very late war example in a similar design to the 3-pronged Panzer sculls that were deemed very controversial a few years ago but now seem to be somewhat more accepted.

Edge tab eagles are fairly common and a known late war type though those I have seen usually only have a single tab at the bottom. I don't remember seeing a version with this marking before.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I have never encountered a political eagle with this form of attachment. That does not mean it is not authentic. It only raises questions. If a fake, there must be other examples out there.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I can't comment if it's real or not, but the late war ss skulls and eagles seem to have horizontal lines on the reverse!...

Thanks for your in put guys. Hopefully its something unique but I never get my hopes up.
    There was a slip of paper with it which stated NSDAP CAP RZM E2 or D2 (the d and e are typed over on a type writer). M36 m1/16 cap eagle. on the back it says SA ,h.j. visor hat eagle. Just seems like to much info for me.
    Hopefully its a late war variant that would be cool.

?

I have seen some with similar style prongs but not the exact I kind of like it though

Quote by Anon View Post
    Edge tab eagles are fairly common and a known late war type though those I have seen usually only have a single tab at the bottom. I don't remember seeing a version with this marking before.
    I agree with Jerry.
    Here is my example of a late war eagle, notice the tabs are not pointed, but rather rounded and a single tab at the bottom.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cap Eagle for consideration   Cap Eagle for consideration  

Cap Eagle for consideration  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)