Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cheating ???

Article about: I am thinking of putting together a Rad EM/ or other type Mannequin after seeing Rossi's post.. My question is this.. Would it be considered cheating by ordering several pieces for instance,

?

Default Cheating ???

I am thinking of putting together a Rad EM/ or other type Mannequin after seeing Rossi's post..
    My question is this.. Would it be considered cheating by ordering several pieces for instance, collar tabs, cuff title Etc; and having them sewn on certain items by a professional tailor..?
    I have some great contacts in the garment district in N.Y. City... Just asking for comments.
    Thanks, Gwar
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cheating ???
    P
    Many

IMO no, if you use original thread. And obviously not to sell it in the future as 100% original. Not that you would.

MAP
    ?

Garment district is right near my office....lol

Some will say yes...it is not original but IMHO if you can find original thread and insignia as Warbuff said, I wouldn't have a problem with it if it's for you.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks warbuff, No this is for my own personal collection... Which I might add some day will probably be sold after my demise... Of course the display effect is what I am after.. But I want it authentic as possible. However such items are worn and lacking the certain traits that were once on. And if you find a good one I would certainly be looking into the $3000.00 or so price range. I will also post a disclaimer on the figure stating where the items came from and was a piece together.. Much more than some dealers would do or an auction house... I wish my children had a better interest in this hobby.. Perhaps one day they shall... Thanks for the reply...G

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Thanks warbuff, No this is for my own personal collection... Which I might add some day will probably be sold after my demise... Of course the display effect is what I am after.. But I want it authentic as possible. However such items are worn and lacking the certain traits that were once on. And if you find a good one I would certainly be looking into the $3000.00 or so price range. I will also post a disclaimer on the figure stating where the items came from and was a piece together.. Much more than some dealers would do or an auction house... I wish my children had a better interest in this hobby.. Perhaps one day they shall... Thanks for the reply...G
    I'll make you the godfather of my boys and you can give it to them....

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I'll make you the godfather of my boys and you can give it to them....
    Or me!

MAP
    ?

Quote by warbuff View Post
    Or me!
    ok, you can be the godfather of my kids too.....LoL

(I know that's not what you meant )

Quote by MAP View Post
    ok, you can be the godfather of my kids too.....LoL

(I know that's not what you meant )
    Does that mean I get some of your stuff too? Man this is a really generous thread!

MAP
    ?

Quote by warbuff View Post
    Does that mean I get some of your stuff too? Man this is a really generous thread!
    no....it means your stuff goes to MY kids

?

Thanks guys... You're the best... I shall rewrite my will.... Ya guys better behave or I'll cut ya out !! G

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast