Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Collar tabs!

Article about: Hello all.. Would like to know if somebody knows if these are sa collar tabs, and what branch they are related to if sa... First is green felt with black and white striped piping... Second i

Default Collar tabs!

Hello all..

Would like to know if somebody knows if these are sa collar tabs, and what branch they are related to if sa...

First is green felt with black and white striped piping...

Second is black felt with black and white piping...

Any help appreciated...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collar tabs!
    P
    Many

Bump

Hello Ullergaard.

I am not an expert (yet) but for me those look like this green one is gruppe Nordsee and black one is Niederrhein / Berlin-Brandenburg, it depend what color buttons they use at uniform.
    If those are for an SA collar tabs, I am just a beginner on this so maybe somebody can say better.

Steel green with black and white piping and golden rank pips is for Gruppe Nordsee. (Steel green with black and white piping and silver pips is Gruppe Kurpfalz.)

Black with with black and white piping and silver rank pips is for Gruppe Berlin/Brandenburg. (Black with black and white piping and gold pips is Gruppe Niederrhein.)

The button color at the time matched the color of the rank pips. After all buttons and rank pips became silver, the former button color was reflected by the collar patch piping (now white or yellow for enlisted ranks; silver or gold for officers).