Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

DAF Uniform

Article about: Hello, I have been searching for an original DAF uniform, I understand that they are rare. I found one on a site and I am thinking that the tunic is fake. There is no RZM marking and the coa

Default DAF Uniform

Hello, I have been searching for an original DAF uniform, I understand that they are rare. I found one on a site and I am thinking that the tunic is fake. There is no RZM marking and the coat folds the opposite way as seen in photos. I think the hat is original, it has the RZM label. I would love to hear comments from you all about this uniform. Thanks!
    DAF UniformDAF UniformDAF UniformDAF UniformDAF UniformDAF UniformDAF UniformDAF UniformDAF UniformDAF UniformDAF Uniform

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAF Uniform
    P
    Many

One thing's for sure: The cufftitle title doesn't belong there. It's from the Stahlhelmbund.

HPL2008: you are right about the cuffband, which indeed is Stahlhelm (and already
    abolished when the DAF Festanzug was introduced - as far as I know).

The cap is okay. Look for information the copy from the manufacturing-regulations
    from the RZM from 1936. They do not speak about an RZM tag, but a label (see
    copy below right). So, it is quite common the label is not attached anymore!

DAF Uniform