Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DAF veteran's visor

Article about: Here's a new piece of headgear I picked up recently. I know these are pretty common and go for cheap, but I'll be able to build a nice DAF display around it with the other smaller items I ha

Default DAF veteran's visor

Here's a new piece of headgear I picked up recently. I know these are pretty common and go for cheap, but I'll be able to build a nice DAF display around it with the other smaller items I have. Cheers!

Todd

DAF veteran's visorDAF veteran's visorDAF veteran's visorDAF veteran's visor

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAF veteran's visor
    P
    Many

Nice cap in great condition.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks. Of the ones I've come across, this is the first I've found that still had the chin strap

Very nice one, they also call them festival visors and alot of the leather chinstraps are missing because fhey get used on SS visors from what ive heard.

i have yet to get one, but i hope i will get a cap as nice as yours : ) any chance of seeing your other DAF items?
    Stig

Quote by bittaker View Post
    i have yet to get one, but i hope i will get a cap as nice as yours : ) any chance of seeing your other DAF items?
    Stig
    Thanks, I don't have very much, but it should all go together nicely.

DAF veteran's visor

are the two "books" from the same person? i am not good in English, but what was the "purpose" of the big insignia "wheel?"? is it a wall plaque?
    i like the way this is displayed. does this hang on a wall?
    Stig

Good looking cap that will display nicely Todd.

Steve

That's a nice find!...

Thanks everyone. Stig, no, the two books are separate. I purchased these items together as a lot from a local auction. The large DAF logo is a wall plaque. Its really light, its made of stamped aluminum I think. I currently don't even have this stuff displayed, I was waiting on finding the visor.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast