Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsch ist die Saar 1934

Article about: Hi Forum I know this one Deutsch ist die Saar 1934, just to share, I think it is great and nice condition The Tinnie has an octagonal in shape. Of stamped metal construction. The design feat

Default Deutsch ist die Saar 1934

Hi Forum
    I know this one Deutsch ist die Saar 1934, just to share, I think it is great and nice condition

The Tinnie has an octagonal in shape. Of stamped metal construction. The design features two hands shaking in front of the monument of an eagle, and the right arm has an chain on it. The words "Deutsch ist die saar" are written across the perimeter. They translate to "German is Saar". Dated 1934. The words "Der Deutschen ehre ist die treue" appear in the monument. They translate to "The Germans is the faithful honours".
    No marks mark

Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsch ist die Saar 1934   Deutsch ist die Saar 1934  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsch ist die Saar 1934
    P
    Many

?

Nice tinnie.

Quote by johnschou View Post
    The words "Der Deutschen ehre ist die treue" appear in the monument. They translate to "The Germans is the faithful honours".
    Actually, "The German's honor is faithfulness." (It could also be translated as "....is loyalty" or "... is fidelity".)

Hi Steve
    Thank you, yes it look nice, good condition :-)