Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Deutsche Christen Badge

Article about: Sold, and images from here. I also have one of these, and until recently had it for sale on my site. The "had" part obviously steers you in the direction that i am going. What are

Superb info.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsche Christen Badge
    P
    Many

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    Sweet as mate, although i want to upgrade to a 3D microscope.
    Wow, Jo! That is a very nice looking microscope! The photos you take now are outstanding though, what sort of microscope are you using now?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    ...what sort of microscope are you using now?
    The one i find the quickest and easiest to use is the Bresser. It is also cheap as chips too at €200.- ►LINK
    I actually have two of these, (one has the plate removed and has been pimped out) and another one, but really want to get that 3D one in the future. There are a few other real decent ones about too.

At the moment i have to join multiple images if i want to get a pic with a final size over 3000 x 4000, not really a problem as it is not really necessary, but it`s something i still want to be able to do, and with the 3D one it will be a doddle.. it is with the Bresser as well, just takes a few minutes - and I can be impatient :-)

Deutsche Christen Badge

Thanks Jo, just had a look at the link, I think I'll be investing in one of those. I have a USB microscope but it's not as good as yours.

Try fleabay mate, you can always pick one up for around 200 Wizard-of-Oz dollahs.
    I just checked, and saw that one seller has already sold almost 50 of them, so they must be popular then.
    Deutsche Christen Badge

Cheers mate!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Cheers mate!
    You are willkommen.
    With the 3D scope i will be able to show "around corners", and show a full 3D image without parts being blurred. So i would end up with an image the size of this one, but perfectly clear. This one is just a few layered onto each other, but i am sure you get the jist. This image represents around 0,6 mm
    Deutsche Christen Badge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2