Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsche jagerschaft 1937

Article about: Any idea what this German hunting fraternity brass round disc ,measuring 3 1/8" x 1/8" may have been used for and value??? Thanks....Dave H

Default Deutsche jagerschaft 1937

Any idea what this German hunting fraternity brass round disc ,measuring 3 1/8" x 1/8" may have been used for and value???
    Thanks....Dave HDeutsche jagerschaft 1937Deutsche jagerschaft 1937

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsche jagerschaft 1937
    P
    Many

Hi Dave..thats a cool item to have and would look great with a Forestry Knife. Im going to fantasize and say maybe a wall ornament..or an award type of plaque that went with something. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry,Hope to see you one of these days...........Dave

I think Larry is right, I have seen some mounted on wooden plaques and they come in gold silver and bronze depending on the award. Also there are minis that have a chain that would hang in a stags horns. I have not yet found any good information on the grading of awards from hunts but I do have a DJ manual I just can not read it adequately

Hi, A very nice attractive item. May I suggest that given that there are or do not appear to be any rivet or securing holes around the edge of the disc and I assume no reverse attachment fittings, it could be a non portable table award commemorating a "fest" or exhibition etc in 1937?? Further, given the quality finish of the reverse side of the disc, I would suggest that it was probably not for mounting but awarded in a customised high quality hinged case?????

Just my thoughts

Regards Michael R

IMO Deutsche jagerschaft ORIGINAL ! VALUE 250 EURO

I think Larry is correct.

As I said, just my thoughts!

Thanks to all that responded,really appreciate the interest and the great information.
    Dave H