Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Deutschen Seefahrt 1935

Article about: I saw this online and can not find any info showing a good picture with this manufacturer. These are the best pictures I have. Any thoughts?

?

Default Deutschen Seefahrt 1935

I saw this online and can not find any info showing a good picture with this manufacturer. These are the best pictures I have. Any thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images Deutschen Seefahrt 1935  Deutschen Seefahrt 1935 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutschen Seefahrt 1935
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Hj seefahrt

I know these badges have been reproduced but I'm fairly sure this one is good and from a known manufacturer of these tinnies.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I was a little worried about the pin which is why I was looking for other ones. The pictures are not real clear and they are asking $40. I might try an offer a little less. Thanks.

Hi Perry, please read this thread which I did about these badges:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...y-badge-15467/

I have also edited your thread title as these are NOT HJ related. Also moved to this forum.

The badge looks fine to me. Price sounds high to be honest?

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thanks Adrian,
    I am still new to this and used the title the seller used. I guess that shows that they do not really know what they have either. I did search the forum, and other WWW sources, and saw your post but I was concerned mostly about the pin mount. I sent them an email asking if they still had it, Craigslist item, and also asked if they would take less. No reply yet.

Thanks again
    Mike
    Last edited by Perry; 03-26-2011 at 02:11 PM.

?

Default Re: Deutschen Seefahrt 1935

I picked up this pin today. He was originally asking $40 but came down. The swastika is scratched like someone was trying to scratch it off but it is still very visible. This is only my second purchase but I think I did pretty good with it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutschen Seefahrt 1935   Deutschen Seefahrt 1935