Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutscher Radfahrer Verband : Deutsches Radsport Jugend Abzeichen

Article about: Hello All, for review is this hard to find DRV Youth sports award in Bronze. This is the first time I have come across this rare little award. It was awarded for?......something to do with b

Default Deutscher Radfahrer Verband : Deutsches Radsport Jugend Abzeichen

Hello All,
    for review is this hard to find DRV Youth sports award in Bronze.
    This is the first time I have come across this rare little award.
    It was awarded for?......something to do with bicycle sports, perhaps an academic can find the award criteria.
    According to my liitle handbook it was awarded in 3 grades and valued around £100 in 1990/1992.

Any information would be appreciated.

All the best
    Doug

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutscher Radfahrer Verband : Deutsches Radsport Jugend Abzeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Deutscher Radfahrer Verband : Deutsches Radsport Jugend Abzeichen

Hello Chaps..has no one got any idea of the award criteria?
    The badge comes in 3 grades. Bronze which this one is, even though it now looks a peculiar colour after washing, Silver and Gold.
    So as with most of the German sporting organisations there must be a level of achievment to obtain the relevant grade.
    All the best
    Doug

It would be of great assistance to this thread to attach a picture of the item. Without it, the thread is basically worthless.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Perhaps this is of interest here. It's my grandfather's pre-Third Reich award certificate for the bronze grade of this badge, attained when he was 18 years of age. (Name covered up for reasons of privacy.)

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Perhaps this is of interest here. It's my grandfather's pre-Third Reich award certificate for the bronze grade of this badge, attained when he was 18 years of age. (Name covered up for reasons of privacy.)

Thank You HPL2008, that picture is really interesting.
    All the best
    Doug

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    It would be of great assistance to this thread to attach a picture of the item. Without it, the thread is basically worthless.
    I agree Bob and my apologies
    ...I don't know what happened to the pictures I started this post back in the beginning of last year.
    I will see if I have the pictures on file and repost them
    Doug

Here you go folks,
    Under are the Pictures reloaded.
    All the best
    Doug

Deutscher Radfahrer Verband : Deutsches Radsport Jugend AbzeichenDeutscher Radfahrer Verband : Deutsches Radsport Jugend AbzeichenDeutscher Radfahrer Verband : Deutsches Radsport Jugend AbzeichenDeutscher Radfahrer Verband : Deutsches Radsport Jugend Abzeichen