Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht Kampfbinde

Article about: Nothing special but a common item I have been missing. A great condition Volkstrum armband. Aged to perfection and with a great musky smell to it. Photos make it look very clean but as noted

MAP
    ?

Default Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht Kampfbinde

Nothing special but a common item I have been missing.

A great condition Volkstrum armband. Aged to perfection and with a great musky smell to it.

Photos make it look very clean but as noted, it is aged with the requisite slight fading and dirt

Enjoy!

Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht KampfbindeDeutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht KampfbindeDeutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht KampfbindeDeutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht KampfbindeDeutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht Kampfbinde
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht Kampfbinde
    P
    Many

I always liked the look of these. I had to buy one as well.

MAP
    ?

Still relatively cheap but they are going up in price. Just like everything else.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A krieghoff carcano would display nicely with these.

Nice item Michael! Perhaps different material / other maker as mine, but also very attractive and in a great condition. Like these items more than the usual simple yellow Wehrmacht Armbinde for non-combatant Wehrmacht personel.