Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Armbands

Article about: I completely understand. I wouldn't either. I just got a heer ss France volunteer shield. It's a different varient then I'm use to seening but without proof it's a reproduction I can't trash

?

There is a variant Red Cross belt buckle that has a swastika in the middle of a cross. There is a photo in Angolia's revised belt buckle book and an example was posted on WAF last year. I have to check the book when I get home.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Armbands
    P
    Many

Default Re: Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Armbands

The only Red Cross armband I have ever encountered with any form of stamp was a district eigentum stamp. I concur with my colleague that all of the ones with eye candy added are complete fantasy items.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Default Re: Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Armbands

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Just thought I'd show my latest DRK armbands, one being a "stone-mint" example and the other an interesting variant with Swastika...I'm beginning to take an interest in DRK items and will be adding more as I like to create small groupings of the different organizations...cheers, Glenn
    Excellent example Glenn, and paired with another piece that has at least helped to teach us all something. Nice approach to your collecting too, makes for fine display possibilities.

Regards,

Carl

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3