Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deutsches Rotes Kreuz, Schutzpolizei, Luftwaffe, and other mixed items

Article about: Sorry Folks I wasn't quite sure where to post this, and there are so many different items: The ammo pouches have the number RB.Nr.0/056010101 on them? One has no mark, The steel Luftwaffe co

Default Deutsches Rotes Kreuz, Schutzpolizei, Luftwaffe, and other mixed items

Sorry Folks I wasn't quite sure where to post this, and there are so many different items:
    The ammo pouches have the number RB.Nr.0/056010101 on them? One has no mark,
    The steel Luftwaffe complete belt has R.S.? on top of circle, Ludensheild? (hard to read) On bottom, 1940 in center circle,
    The (Yellow) Deutsches Rotes Kreuz, officers dagger, I believe? has a P on the inside on the tang, I had it apart to repair (was loose),
    The Aluminum Luffwaffe buckle has no maker marks,
    The Medals I have no idea, I believe the War Merit Cross? does not belong in "that" case, but it was there when I found it, so I left it,
    I believe the pouch is a Schutzpolizei ammo pouch?
    Anyone know what the little paper says and where it might belong?
    The shoes? The harmonica is post war, I think? (pending research)
    Turkish Bayonet for Mauser rifle on bottom right,

Opinions? Thanks TK.

Deutsches Rotes Kreuz, Schutzpolizei, Luftwaffe, and other mixed itemsDeutsches Rotes Kreuz, Schutzpolizei, Luftwaffe, and other mixed itemsDeutsches Rotes Kreuz, Schutzpolizei, Luftwaffe, and other mixed itemsDeutsches Rotes Kreuz, Schutzpolizei, Luftwaffe, and other mixed itemsDeutsches Rotes Kreuz, Schutzpolizei, Luftwaffe, and other mixed items
    Last edited by Teutonicknights; 06-14-2011 at 05:25 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Rotes Kreuz, Schutzpolizei, Luftwaffe, and other mixed items
    P
    Many

Default Re: Deutsches Rotes Kreuz, Schutzpolizei, Luftwaffe, and other mixed items

All look fine.

The War Merit Cross might be correct for the case: can we see the lid please?

I would say the star item is the DRK Leaders dagger.

Your id's are correct.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Deutsches Rotes Kreuz, Schutzpolizei, Luftwaffe, and other mixed items

Thanks Ade, on the 3rd pic I show the case closed same case...

Thanks TK

Ah....I missed that. It is the wrong case, as that is for an EKI (Iron Cross 1st class)

Cheers, Ade.

I kindy thought it was but as all the items were piled in a box I'm trying to sort through and make some sense...

TK

The LDO marked paper most likely goes in the box for the Bar to the EKII (Maroon coloured box)

Cheers, Ade.

Yea, none of these items were in any order, they were all in an old box from the 50's, the maroon box EKII had some small medals and some tinnies stuck in it, but things are coming together slowly... In fact there is a imprint inside the EKII box matching the eagle. (Sigh) I think there might have been a ribbon inside it too, but that is missing.

Thanks Ade
    Last edited by Teutonicknights; 06-14-2011 at 07:57 AM.

Here is a closer look at the Star Item with its Brother/Sister I thought people might want to see it closer...
    Deutsches Rotes Kreuz, Schutzpolizei, Luftwaffe, and other mixed items

Thanks TK

Wow. Great items. Everything is in such beautiful condition..................!
    Regards,

Steve.

I agree the DRK is one of my faves I just love it as I do not own one my self at this time.

Eric

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast