Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Deutsches Rotes Kreuz, Schutzpolizei, Luftwaffe, and other mixed items

Article about: Sorry Folks I wasn't quite sure where to post this, and there are so many different items: The ammo pouches have the number RB.Nr.0/056010101 on them? One has no mark, The steel Luftwaffe co

Default Re: Deutsches Rotes Kreuz, Schutzpolizei, Luftwaffe, and other mixed items

Thanks folks, the DRK officers scabbard has one broken piece on the clamp, (left side), but thats ok, shows use, which I like. I don't like things in perfect condition, I like to see some wear (My opinion of course). I paid $200.00 each for these items, hope it was a bargin. On the black-handled DRK it still had original grease on the blade when I pulled it out of the scabbard. Have capture papers on these also.

TK
    Last edited by Teutonicknights; 06-18-2011 at 03:45 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Rotes Kreuz, Schutzpolizei, Luftwaffe, and other mixed items
    P
    Many

Default Re: Deutsches Rotes Kreuz, Schutzpolizei, Luftwaffe, and other mixed items

Thanks for the extra pics of the daggers. You got a real bargain to say the least! Well done.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade, course the story behind these is worth more than the items, and or alot more (to me anyway).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2