Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Diplomatic Easter territoties original?

Article about: They offer me to change this diplomatic uniform German in my second class order of the German Eagle-occupied eastern territories... Do you think, see original?

A friend of The United States has sold me to price very under these emblems. seller and i not say if is original or not .... in hand they seem to be very convincing.

Apparently the emblem of range was detached of an original uniform that it would dare to say to me that it formed a part of his collection Horst....this is the uniform with the sleeve rank

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Diplomatic Easter territoties original?
    P
    Many

I bought these emblems as réplica since the seller could not assure his genuineness me and it me sold them to very low price

I have moved this thread to the Non Combat Forum as it has nothing to do with parteiabzeichen
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Also, the personnel of the RMBO weren't diplomats. Far from it, actually.

At the end of the war, there must have been a fairly large number of these tunics found in the area occupied by the Western Allies. Over the years, I have seen quite a few of these and all were unissued. The same would be said for the wintermutze. Likely all stored in the same location.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

interesting, I have to see the Horst collection again

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Also, the personnel of the RMBO weren't diplomats. Far from it, actually.
    That were used of the Government designated by the Third Reich to administer the territories newly dealt with the East. They were Civil servants of the Department (Ostbeamte) but his emblems, daggers, caps were very similar to those of the Diplomatic personnel and other Departments .... I call them Diplomats all but I know this difference to which you do allusion in his response

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2