Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DRK Armband

Article about: Hi All, I am thinking about buying this armband and just thought it would be best to get an opinion before I go ahead as this is the only picture that I have. Thank you

Default DRK Armband

Hi All, I am thinking about buying this armband and just thought it would be best to get an opinion before I go ahead as this is the only picture that I have. Thank you

DRK Armband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK Armband
    P
    Many

TBH you are not going to get a definitive answer with just that picture..it looks ok to me,but you need inside pics

You need a closeup of the emroidery and the reverse of same. It appears genuine but a seller should know to provide detailed pictures
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Looks good to me...clicking on the photo provides a better view of the details, I see nothing wrong with this one...Don't pay too much for it, these aren't hard to find...
    Glenn

Thanks Guys, I have asked for extra photo's but nothing yet. Glenn this one is £40.00 which is a bit cheaper than others around I can find in the UK.

I see these on German Ebay.de quite often...about 2 years ago I bought a minty one (out of a bundle) for 25 Euros...Just something to keep in mind...You may have options available as far as drk armbands are concerned...Price sounds good on that one, if my math is correct, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

Hi Guys, I have just received a photo of the reverse, hope this helps ! Thanks Scott

DRK Armband

Thumbs up

that is how it should look.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks Bob