Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DRK Schwesternhelferin Abzeichen

Article about: Just received this in the post. Love the postman when he brings such things....he can keep the bills. :-) German Red Cross Senior Helpers Active Service Badge. Tom

Default DRK Schwesternhelferin Abzeichen

Just received this in the post. Love the postman when he brings such things....he can keep the bills. :-)
    German Red Cross Senior Helpers Active Service Badge.
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRK Schwesternhelferin Abzeichen  
    Attached Images Attached Images DRK Schwesternhelferin Abzeichen 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK Schwesternhelferin Abzeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: DRK Schwesternhelferin Abzeichen

Nice one Tom , I just love the DRK series of awards. One day I will collect them

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks Nick. I agree about the DRK items, have just recently branched out into that field.
    I have to say, however, that the pieces are becoming well expensive. One like this is going for $108, luckily not what I paid. :-)
    Tom

Yes I think they are really desirable at the moment, hence the price increases. Still worth the money though

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nice piece and i own one from years back thats a brother to yours.If care to check and see these little beauties are going up and up look at Manion's site and check "Hot Items"or "Featured Items" and see the prices!Carl

?

Very nice badge.