Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Dufflebag armband,iron it?

Article about: This no doubt came bag in a duffle bag or GI pocked,wrinkled but still has the rzm tag.Could iron it,would you?

Default Dufflebag armband,iron it?

This no doubt came back stuffed in a duffle bag or GI pocket,wrinkled but still has the rzm tag.Could iron it,would you?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dufflebag armband,iron it?   Dufflebag armband,iron it?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dufflebag armband,iron it?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

You could, but I wouldn't risk it. I would lay it flat and put a very heavy book on it for a few month and see how it looks first.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I have had success ironing out a Hitler's youth pennant by placing a white hand towel over the pennant and low heat and it turned out fine. I would not use steam setting on the armband due to the tag and it possibly detaching from the cloth.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

You could iron that for sure. Any grandmother skilled in ironing could do for you.

Quote by MAP View Post
    You could, but I wouldn't risk it. I would lay it flat and put a very heavy book on it for a few month and see how it looks first.
    Agree. Do as Michael says. Lay something flat & heavy on it & leave it for a while.

That material is 80 years old. I would stay away from an iron

Or you could slide it onto a coat of jacket in your closet & leave it mounted on the sleeve for a month or so