Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Early brownshirts uniform

Article about: Hi guys please help me on this dont have lot of knowlage and full back pack many thanks

?

Default Early brownshirts uniform

Hi guys
    please help me on this
    dont have lot of knowlageEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniform
    and full back pack
    many thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early brownshirts uniform
    P
    Many

The individual pieces appear to be pre 1945, but the suite of the thing is another question.

I defer to Bob Coleman when it comes to the Traditionsanzug.

You want to look very carefully at the black leather buttons, and the piping.

A uniform of later type with this type would also have had the shoulder strap, the collar patches and the Sturmband.

As these items are hard to find in the form that fits the shirt, one wonders why they are not here.

The cotton brassards for the shirt are more plentiful than these other pieces of insignia.

Of course, this assessment is just off the top of my head. The cotton in the shirt is the right color. And the velveton breeches were worn in the time,
    but many organizations wore black breeches, to be sure.

- - ------- - -

The buckle on the belt is above my pay grade.

I follow said items in a very desultory way.Early brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniform
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-21-2018 at 08:53 PM.

?

thank you F-B
    the strap is present

Quote by sutka View Post
    thank you F-B
    the strap is present
    I cannot see the shoulder strap in what you enclose.

The piping on the collar may be alright, or not....

Again, my friend Bob Coleman is at home with the brown cotton garments.

I am more in league with the black foetid woolens, as you can see from my work here.

In the 1960s, the unsued shirts with the Bobi Haken, the blouse, as it were, were literally a dime a dozen.

Or maybe somewhat more, but they were had in their dozens and dozens, in perfect shape and so forth.

That is, not SS ones, of course, but the SA and otherwise ones.

I actively collect the long tailed shirt worn with the black jacket.Early brownshirts uniform

?

beauty

foetid.Early brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniformEarly brownshirts uniform

?

F-B
    it is a pleasure to look at your stuff
    it is a ton of money but more important its preserved
    let me know if one day you wanna thin out
    thank you