Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Emsland 1 cuff title

Article about: Hello, It has been a while since I last posted anything new to my collection, I have sold off ALL of my RAD buckles and brocades, it was just too much to display in a good manner and frankly

?

Default Emsland 1 cuff title

Hello, It has been a while since I last posted anything new to my collection, I have sold off ALL of my RAD buckles and brocades, it was just too much to display in a good manner and frankly I really just was tired of them. However, I do have my Emsland collection and a rather big assortment of RAD Tinnies and Mutzenabzeichen. This is just incredible as to the workmanship and quality that is still visible and in mint state as well, I suppose in the course of searching there will be many more in the future. Take care and thanks for looking.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Emsland 1 cuff title   Emsland 1 cuff title  

Emsland 1 cuff title   Emsland 1 cuff title  

Emsland 1 cuff title  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Emsland 1 cuff title
    P
    Many

Is it the end of the world, Gwar? Incredible you’ve sold off a lot of your collection!!
    "Per Ardua"

?

paulp4180, Yeah, just was tired of opening the safe and seeing a pile of buckles all wrapped in cellophane, had to take every one out and sort to find one maker, just got to be too much and, after all, we are custodians of history, time to pass them on.. I have focused more on Emsland and RAD tinnies, among other things.. I should be receiving a nice '12' cuff title this week.. G

Nice one Gwar, I do like to have my stuff displayed I have to say ... how did you get rid of them, I didn't see an influx of RAD gear, if you sold all of your stuff at once prices would have dropped!!
    "Per Ardua"

?

paulp4180, mostly FB groups and one private buyer...

I missed out on that then
    "Per Ardua"

?

What a busy year and a half, enjoy..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Emsland 1 cuff title   Emsland 1 cuff title  

Emsland 1 cuff title   Emsland 1 cuff title  

MAP
    ?

Holy cow. Stealth mode too! Didn't know how busy you were!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks Michael !