Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Enamel Building Sign , Opions need ,

Article about: Evening guys found this building sign for sale , i think its good , what do you think , and what do you think its worth , many thanks Raymond

Default Enamel Building Sign , Opions need ,

Evening guys found this building sign for sale , i think its good , what do you think , and what do you think its worth , many thanks Raymond
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Enamel Building Sign , Opions need ,   Enamel Building Sign , Opions need ,  

Enamel Building Sign , Opions need ,   Enamel Building Sign , Opions need ,  

Enamel Building Sign , Opions need ,   Enamel Building Sign , Opions need ,  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Enamel Building Sign , Opions need ,
    P
    Many

Default Re: Enamel Building Sign , Opions need ,

Raymond,

Looks fine, Notar is like a lawyer (state sanctioned back then?), would have been outside his offices, value I expect down under its going to be more than up here?

Good luck

Jock

I can only confirme.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Thank you guys , much apprecated , its actually in the states for sale on auction , at $170 starting , cheers Raymond

raymond bid it mate it looks very nice wouldnt an item like this go for around $300~$400 like most i have seen?

The sign is an excellent study example of what a period piece with natural aging should look like.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hello Ewan and Bob , thanks for your comments , it is a nice piece , it measures just over 9 inchs wide by 11 inchs long , not that big but still neat item.
    Im waiting on a reply on how much to send it to New Zealand , it may push the cost for me over a bit , if it does and anyone out there is interested i can put you on to it if im out of the running , cheers Raymond