Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Feldherrnhalle Officer's Tunic

Article about: The tunic of a Sturmfuhrer of Feldherrnhalle. The tunic was part of the collection of the late Ed Stadnicki. It has crossed the Atlantic many more times than I have. Brought back by an Ameri

All very pleasing six years later, as in the year 2008 when we all started this site.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldherrnhalle Officer's Tunic
    P
    Many

Bob and fellow forum members, the tunic & jodpuhrs has resided in my collection for decades. I aquired the tunic from Steve Wolfe in the late 80's. Bob, I had no idea this was yours prior. I amaware that this is your second run into these collectibles and get the sense that this was prior to my ownership. So now it has resided on Oahu, Hawaii.

Apol8gies to people who had seen 3 of the same posts. Worst oart is I made a huge error by stating that Bobs Feldherrnhalke tunic is in my collection......it is not. I reap, Bob Colemans Leftwaffe Feldherrenhalle tunic is not in my collection.

My error was caused by thinking the tunic I owened was the same rank. It is notl!!

The rank of the tunic 8n my collection is Truppfuhrer but in every other respect from ectrrior images the tunics are the same. What coersed me further was the cgain if iwnerdhip of yhe tunic I have is that at one time the tunic was in Ed Stadnickis collection.

And that last bit brings up a lot of questions.

So, my HUGE APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE TO MY MISTAKEN ASSUMPTION!!!

I sent Mr. Coleman a PM as well and requesting only 1 WV message as seen in my 1st post and this 1

No worries on the repeat posts..I removed 2 of them

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Feldherrnhalle Officer's Tunic
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    there was a black motor ss tunic. I will post it tomorrow.

Thank you Larry. Next challenge is editing!! Apologies for butchering the English language!!

Quote by Rich Moran View Post
    Thank you Larry. Next challenge is editing!! Apologies for butchering the English language!!
    No apologies necessary ... Google translate holds first place in butchering
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I'd been meaning to come back to this thread. This is out of the Dick Deeter collection. Not an officer tunic but this deserves to be here. Been on the hunt for soft head cover & the insignia that would match the tunic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feldherrnhalle Officer's Tunic  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2