Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?

Article about: Recieved today the mantel i take some more pics i am confused ww2 feuerhwehr or not? The buttons are all marked with assman&SONN and extra feinn i dont really no. In the inside pocket th

Recieved today the mantel i take some more pics i am confused ww2 feuerhwehr or not?

The buttons are all marked with assman&SONN and extra feinn i dont really no.
    In the inside pocket there is also a name or maker Koff any idea?

Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?

- - ------- - -

On the collar some small reparations

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?
    P
    Many

More pics.

Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?

I'll bet that one saw wartime and post war use most of that fire stuff or a lot of it did the so called postwar stuff was ww2 reused and modified some of it. I say that because I knew a old gentlemen that ran a antique shop that had a son in law that had a outlet in Germany for a lot of used fire and police stuff he had piles of the uniforms post war used but you could still see the arm eagle outline from WW2 some of the visors had been rebanded and BW used also. He had Luftschutz helmets some original paint and swastika scrapped out and some repainted and post war used. That fire stuff was not thrown away after the war and problem is into the 50 and 60 they were still using the same style stuff. That is my opinion on it based on items I have seen quite a few of. Sometimes they get reapplied insignia Shoulder boards etc but that doesn't hurt anything and brings it back to its historical nature I am sure some one will disagree but that is my opinion.. Personally I like it. timothy

Personally i have a good feeling about this coat the buttons and everything looks like ww2 issue .
    The mantel is used there are some reparations also so i think i can use this mantel for a volkssturm mantel?

Yeah I think you are good to go on it don't worry about post war screamers about anything fire police put up someone will come up with that I think you are right that one has all the signs of used WW2 I know where one similar is from the old pile I mentioned above I haven't gotton a chance to examine it yet but if it checks out I may get it. Volkstrum did use them I seen a period picture of this but I can't remember where. Course Volkstrum used about any type military or civilian garments equipment they could get timothy

No worry about that because i Always listen to my feelings and the feeling is good normally the stuff is in that case also good.
    It has al the signs of ww2 use and manufacture so i go on with it ,i think i make a volkssturm man from it.

Look forward to seeing it Brabander! timothy

Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?And yes they use feuerhwehr uniforms in the volkssturm look at the man on the far right complete with uniform an armband.

The result a volkssturmman i like it

Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?Feuerhschutz polizei mantel ?

unbelievable they walk like this throug the rubble like Berlin.

very nice !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2