Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Feuerwehrtag Hammelburg Tinnie 1938

Article about: This is a tinnie I just picked up to add to my police related items. Apparently presented during Fire / Police Day held in Hammelburg in 1938. Nice crsip detail looks great with my other Pol

?

Default Feuerwehrtag Hammelburg Tinnie 1938

This is a tinnie I just picked up to add to my police related items. Apparently presented during Fire / Police Day held in Hammelburg in 1938. Nice crsip detail looks great with my other Police items. Enjoy, Al.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feuerwehrtag Hammelburg Tinnie 1938   Feuerwehrtag Hammelburg Tinnie 1938  

Feuerwehrtag Hammelburg Tinnie 1938   Feuerwehrtag Hammelburg Tinnie 1938  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feuerwehrtag Hammelburg Tinnie 1938
    P
    Many

Default Re: Feuerwehrtag Hammelburg Tinnie 1938

Nice Group Al !

That's a pristine tinnie you've got there Al, very nice. I really like how you framed the pieces on the right. How did you do that? Is the glass holding it up by pressure or did you pin them somehow? Especialy the buckle. I have stuff in display trays, but nobody can see them laying flat. Thanks for showing.

Jay

?

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    That's a pristine tinnie you've got there Al, very nice. I really like how you framed the pieces on the right. How did you do that? Is the glass holding it up by pressure or did you pin them somehow? Especialy the buckle. I have stuff in display trays, but nobody can see them laying flat. Thanks for showing.

Jay
    Hi Jay, all the items are actually pinned to the case with their original hardware including the buckle. I used the the prongs of the buckle to pierce the material, it holds up pretty well. The cloth insignia is held up with velcro strips for easy removal. Thanks, Al.

Thanks Al, I think I'm going to give it a try.

Jay